International Moving To Morocco
Guaranteed prices for International Moving.
No hidden fees or surprises!
International Moving To Morocco
Guaranteed prices for International Moving. No hidden fees or surprises!
International Relocation to Morocco with Sunset Moving
Moving to another country is a priceless experience. However, in order to get the best out of it, it is important to choose your next address wisely. If you are not sure which part of the world you want to call home next, we at Sunset Moving would like to suggest Morocco. This 274,000 square-mile kingdom has a lot to offer both to its visitors and to its immigrants and residents. However, before you start packing your bags, it is important to get as much information about your future residence as possible. This is why we at Sunset Moving have put together some facts about Morocco you might find useful.
The Climate in Morocco
If you are moving to Morocco from southern California, you might not even notice that you are in another part of the world. The Mediterranean climates of these two places are quite similar. The flora is abundant in the north and on the mountains, while the rest of Morocco is home to dry desert areas. The southernmost areas of Morocco are extremely hot and dry, since they belong to the Sahara Desert.
Places to Live in Morocco
While Morocco might not be a huge country, it offers numerous great residential areas nevertheless. There is no one best place to live here. However, depending on your lifestyle and preferences, you might find the perfect place for you. We at Sunset Moving have compiled a list of the most livable cities in Morocco:
- Essaouira. This city, formerly known as Mogador, is located in the western area of Morocco. It has a good quality of life and is a great location for startup businesses. It is relatively walkable and the costs of living are okay. It is, however, not known for its freedom of speech.
- Fez. This is the second largest city in Morocco, so it is needless to say that it doesn’t exactly boast fresh air. However, it is extremely walkable, peaceful, and safe. The overall quality of life is good, but the cost of living is not the lowest one.
- Rabat. The capital of Morocco is home to almost 578,000 people, while more than two million reside in its metro area. It boasts good quality of life, numerous entertainment opportunities, and high traffic safety rates. It is relatively peaceful and affordable.
- Marrakesh. The most important one of the country’s four former imperial cities, Marrakesh is extremely affordable. It is home to great weather. The city is great for people who love to walk to work and stores, and has numerous entertainment opportunities. However, the air quality here is not high.
- Casablanca. The largest city in Morocco, Casablanca is probably its most famous city as well. It is, in fact, one of the most important cities in Africa. Despite its size, the city is quite walkable and safe. It offers countless entertainment opportunities. The weather is pleasant when compared to other Moroccan cities. The overall quality of life is high and affordable.
The People of Morocco
Morocco is not very racially diverse. Most of its residents are of Arab and Berber, making up for around 99 per cent of the population. Most foreign residents in Morocco are either Spanish or French. The official languages are Arabic and Berber, but French is widely spoken as well, especially in governmental institutions and media.
Almost all Moroccans are Muslim, while other religions combined make up for 1 per cent of the population.
Moving to Morocco
If you have set your sights on moving to Morocco, it is time to begin the moving process. In order to make the relocation easier, it might be useful to look at it as a two-part task. The first part consists of paperwork. Luckily, residents of the United States do not require a visa in order to enter Morocco. However, once you move, you should apply for a resident permit. If you are thinking about relocating a business to Morocco, the paperwork might be a little more complicated. In order to learn more about the process of becoming a Moroccan resident, visit this website.
The second part of the relocation process is the actual moving. The best course of action when it comes to this is to hire a reliable international moving company. Sunset Moving is a team of professional movers with extensive experience in international relocations to Morocco. Should you choose to hire us as your moving helpers, you will be given the opportunity to choose from a wide array of our services, including:
- Residential relocation services to Morocco
- Corporate relocation services to Morocco
- Reliable auto transport to Morocco
- Free storage units
- Professional packing services
- Moving boxes and other moving supplies
- And much more.
To find out more about the services we offer, don’t hesitate to contact Sunset Moving. Our representatives will be glad to provide you with the best international moving quotes, as well as any additional moving tips you might need. We are looking forward to your phone call!